The Society was founded in 2011 and our first Chairman, Bob Cook, found us a constitution which has served us well.
However, now we have matured and have a wider range of activities so the Steering Committee have looked at it more closely and compared it to Constitutions used by similar Societies and concluded we should adopt a new one.
The Steering Committee have drafted a new Constitution which you can read HERE. It will be put to our next AGM.
To see our current Constitution, click HERE
- Home & NEWS
- Local Photos
Fishergate & Fulford Road
- Nurseries in Fishergate
- Roman Intaglio found in Fishergate
- Cavalry & Infantry Barracks
- Military Hospital & Ordnance Depot
- Chelmsford Place and the old facade
- Elmwood & Winterscale Streets + Fishergate Shops
- Fishergate Postern Tower
- Fishergate Corner Tower
- Fishergate Ring
- Fishergate and Fulford Road Resources
- Contact & Join
- History Topics